Get DX: Asthma essay assignment help
DX: Asthma essay assignment
S.C. is a 21-year-old college student. She presents with intermittent wheezing. She has a history of asthma as a child but had been free of symptoms until this year. She has symptoms 1 to 2 days per week but denies nocturnal wheezing. Her symptoms do not interfere with her normal activities. She has never taken systemic corticosteroids and has never been hospitalized for asthma. On physical exam, you observe soft end-expiratory wheezing at the bases bilaterally. Pulmonary function tests today show an FEV1/FVC of 80% with an FEV1 90% of predicted. She has no other medical conditions and and is not taking any nonprescription, prescription or complementary alternative medicines. She has no known environmental or drug allergies.
DX: Asthma essay assignment
1. List specific goals for treatment for S.C.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribe? Why?
3. Write prescription for drug therapy prescribed.
4. What are the parameters for monitoring success of the therapy?
5. Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed therapy.
6. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
7. What would be the choice for second-line therapy?
8. What over the counter and/or alternative medications would be appropriate for S.C.?
9. What lifestyle changes would you recommend for S.C.?
10. Describe one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.