Get Epigastric pain essay assignment help
Epigastric pain essay assignment
Discussion Question 2
TJ is a fifty-five-year-old police officer who presents to the clinic with complaints of epigastric pain for two weeks. He has been taking over-the-counter (OTC) Zantac without relief. He was diagnosed about a year ago with a bleeding ulcer, and he expresses concerns that the current symptoms remind him of that event. At that time, he was given “multiple prescriptions” for his stomach, but he did not complete the course of therapy because he began to feel better. He also has osteoarthritis in his wrists and hips, for which he takes OTC NSAIDs. He smokes one to two packs per week and drinks an average of one alcoholic beverage daily. His vital signs and blood work are all within normal limits. Answer the following questions:
- What additional testing would you suggest at this point?
- Describe any and all variables that could be contributing to his symptoms.
- What alterations would you suggest in his treatment? Be sure to consider additional diagnoses and whether prophylaxis would be appropriate for NSAID-induced ulcers.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when top nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadline;, from 5/6 hours to 20 days