NUR-513 Introduction to Advanced Registered Nursing Course Syllabus Essay Assignment Papers. NUR-513 v:11.2
NUR-513 Introduction to Advanced Registered Nursing Course Syllabus Essay Assignment Papers.
This course examines the nursing theory and the role of ethics for advanced registered nurses within the Christian worldview and through a leadership, perspective focused on improving health care outcomes. Students explore the moral/ethical responsibilities and legal and regulatory obligations of advanced registered nurses in health promotion and disease prevention. Students also review evidence-based practice (EBP) literature and the research process with application to their program of study and learn to navigate scholarly EBP literature , resources, and guidelines.
on NUR-513 Introduction to Advanced Registered Nursing Course Syllabus Essay Assignments
NUR-513 IJ Course Materials
Advanced Practice Nursing: Essential Knowledge for the Profession
DeNisco, S. M , & Barker, A. M. (2016 ). Advanc:ed prw::tic:e n ursing: Essential knmvledge fur the prufe ssiun(3rd e d.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bat1lett Leat·ning. ISBN-13: 9781284072570
Leadership in Nursing Practice: Changing the Landscape of Health Care
Po1ier-O Grady, T. & Malloch, K. (2018). Leadership in nursing practice: Changing the landscape of health care (3rd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Batilett Leat·ning. ISBN-13: 9781284146530
NUR-513 Course Objectives
In this course, the student will: NUR-513 Introduction to Advanced Registered Nursing Course Syllabus essay assignments
- Determine the current state of advanced specialty nursing
- Examine nursing theo1y and the role, ethical responsibilities, and legal obligations of the advanced specialty nurse in health promotion and disease prevention from a Christian perspective and as a leader who improves health care
- Navigate GCU’s libraiy and other scholaily resources of evidence-based practice (EBP) literature and guidelines.
- Review evidence-based practice (EBP) and the reseai·ch
- Determine avenues for role development, including identifying relevant professional organizations and professional development