Get NURS 6003:Transition to Graduate Study for Nursing essay assignment help
NURS 6003:Transition to Graduate Study for Nursing essay assignment
NURS 6003: Transition to Graduate Study for Nursing | Module 5 essay assignment
- Analyze strategies for including academic activities and accomplishments into professional portfolios
- Create curriculum vitae
- Develop professional development goals
- Align professional development goals to Walden’s social change initiatives
- Construct elements of an Academic Success and Professional Development Plan
Discussion: Strategies for Academic Portfolios essay assignment
In the realm of marketing, a successful branding strategy is one of the most important contributors to organizational success. A solid branding strategy can help add visibility and credibility to a company’s products.
Similarly, nurse-scholars can build a personal brand to add visibility and credibility to their work. You can begin building your brand by developing and maintaining an academic portfolio. Such an activity can help share the results of your efforts and contribute to your success. This Module’s Discussion asks you to consider and share strategies for building your portfolio.
- Reflect on strategies that you can pursue in developing portfolios or portfolio elements that focus on academic achievements.
- Review one or more samples from your own research of resources focused on portfolio development.
By Day 3 of Week 8
Post an explanation of at least two strategies for including academic activities and accomplishments into your professional portfolio.
By Day 6 of Week 8
Respond to at least two of your colleagues’ posts by offering additional ideas regarding academic achievements to include or offering alternative ways of presenting the current achievements.
Assignment: Academic Success and Professional Development Plan essay assignment
Part 5: Professional Development essay assignment
In this Module’s Discussion, you were introduced to the concept of an academic portfolio to begin building your own brand. However, portfolios have value that goes beyond brand building. An academic and professional portfolio can also help you to build your own vision and mission and establish your development goals. In this regard, a portfolio becomes yet another tool in your toolbox as you build your success.
In this Assignment you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by developing the fifth component–a portfolio for your academic and professional efforts.
- Consider your goals for academic accomplishments while a student of the MSN program.
- Using the Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template document that you began to work on in Module 1 and have continued expanding throughout this course, you will develop a curriculum vitae (CV) in Part 5 based on your current education and professional background.
- Write a statement identifying your professional development goals.
- Write a statement proposing how you might align one or more of your professional development goals with the university’s emphasis on social change.
Note: Add your work for this Assignment to the original document you began in the Module 1 Assignment, which was built from the Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template.
By Day 7 of Week 9
Submit Part 5.