Get NURS 6051: Policy-Regulation Supporting Informatics essay assignment help
NURS 6051 Module 6: Policy and Regulation Supporting Informatics and Technology Integration (Week 11) essay assignment
NURS 6051: Transforming Nursing and Healthcare Through Technology | Module 6 essay assignment
- Evaluate legislative policies and regulations for health and nursing informatics
- Create fact sheets for health and nursing informatics
- Analyze impact of legislative policies and regulations for clinical care, patient/provider interactions, and workflows
- Evaluate healthcare organizational policies and procedures to address legislative policies and regulations
NURS 6051: Policy-Regulation Supporting Informatics essay assignment
Assignment: Policy/Regulation Fact Sheet essay assignment
As a professional nurse, you are expected to apply your expertise to patient care. On occasion, you will also be expected to share that expertise.
With evolving technology and continuous changes to regulations designed to keep up these changes, there is usually a need to share information and expertise to inform colleagues, leadership, patients, and other stakeholders.
In this Assignment, you will study a recent nursing informatics-related healthcare policy, and you will share the relevant details via a fact sheet designed to inform and educate.
- Review the Resources on healthcare policy and regulatory/legislative topics related to health and nursing informatics.
- Consider the role of the nurse informaticist in relation to a healthcare organization’s compliance with various policies and regulations, such as the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA).
- Research and select one health or nursing informatics policy (within the past 5 years) or regulation for further study.
NURS 6051: Policy-Regulation Supporting Informatics
The Assignment: (1 page)
Create a 1-page fact sheet that your healthcare organization could hypothetically use to explain the health or nursing informatics policy/regulation you selected. Your fact sheet should address the following:
- Briefly and generally explain the policy or regulation you selected.
- Address the impact of the policy or regulation you selected on system implementation.
- Address the impact of the policy or regulation you selected on clinical care, patient/provider interactions, and workflow.
- Highlight organizational policies and procedures that are/will be in place at your healthcare organization to address the policy or regulation you selected. Be specific.
By Day 7 of Week 11
Submit your completed Policy/Regulation Fact Sheet.