Get NURS 6052 Module 6:Changing World Through Evidence-Based Practice essay assignment help
NURS 6052 Module 6: Changing the World Through Evidence-Based Practice (Weeks 10-11) essay assignment
NURS 6052: Essentials of Evidence-Based Practice | Module 6 essay assignment
- Evaluate dissemination strategies
- Recommend strategies to overcome barriers to dissemination of evidence-based practice changes
- Synthesize concepts of evidence-based practice
- Justify dissemination strategies
NURS 6052 Module 6:Changing World Through Evidence-Based Practice essay assignment
Discussion: Developing a Culture of Evidence-Based Practice essay assignment
As your EBP skills grow, you may be called upon to share your expertise with others. While EBP practice is often conducted with unique outcomes in mind, EBP practitioners who share their results can both add to the general body of knowledge and serve as an advocate for the application of EBP.
In this Discussion, you will explore strategies for disseminating EBP within your organization, community, or industry.
- Review the Resources and reflect on the various strategies presented throughout the course that may be helpful in disseminating effective and widely cited EBP.
- This may include: unit-level or organizational-level presentations, poster presentations, and podium presentations at organizational, local, regional, state, and national levels, as well as publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Reflect on which type of dissemination strategy you might use to communicate EBP.
By Day 3 of Week 10
Post at least two dissemination strategies you would be most inclined to use and explain why. Explain which dissemination strategies you would be least inclined to use and explain why. Identify at least two barriers you might encounter when using the dissemination strategies you are most inclined to use. Be specific and provide examples. Explain how you might overcome the barriers you identified.
By Day 6 of Week 10
Respond to at least two of your colleagues on two different days by offering additional ideas to overcome the barriers to strategies suggested by your colleagues and/or by offering additional ideas to facilitate dissemination.