Get NURS 6541:Management of Hematological and Metabolic Disorders essay assignment help
NURS 6541 Week 11: Evaluation and Management of Hematological and Metabolic Disorders essay assignment
NURS 6541: Primary Care of Adolescents and Children | Week 11 essay assignment
Hematologic and metabolic disorders often require long-term treatment and management plans. In your role as an advanced practice nurse, you support patients, their families, and other members of the care team throughout this process as adherence to some plans can be difficult. Consider Charlie Rider. At age 4, Charlie was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and underwent care for 4 years. When he was finally strong enough to return home from the hospital, there were many restrictions placed on him because his body was vulnerable to infection. He could not go to indoor gatherings, eat in restaurants, or have friends visit. These restrictions were part of the management plan set up for Charlie (Dana-Farber/Children’s Hospital Cancer Center, 2013). As an advanced practice nurse, you work with pediatric patients like Charlie and their care teams to help develop and facilitate management plans for various hematologic and metabolic disorders. It is important to consider factors that impact these plans, as each patient has unique needs and circumstances.
NURS 6541:Management of Hematological and Metabolic Disorders essay assignment
This week you explore hematologic and metabolic disorders in pediatric patients. You also examine differential diagnoses for these disorders, as well as the impact of patient culture on treatment, management, and education.
By the end of this week, students will:
- Assess pediatric patients for hematologic and metabolic disorders
- Evaluate differential diagnoses for pediatric hematologic and metabolic disorders
- Analyze treatment and management plans for pediatric patients with hematologic and metabolic disorders
- Analyze strategies for educating patients and families on the treatment and management of hematologic and metabolic disorders
- Evaluate the impact of culture on the treatment and management of hematologic and metabolic disorders
- Understand and apply key terms, principles, and concepts related to hematologic and metabolic disorders in pediatric patients
- Assess pediatric patients with signs of hematologic and metabolic disorder
NURS 6541:Management of Hematological and Metabolic Disorders
Final Exam: Week 11 essay assignment
This Exam covers the content you have explored throughout Weeks 7-11 of this course. This Exam is a test of your knowledge in preparation for your certification exam. No outside resources including books, notes, websites, or any other type of resource are to be used to complete this quiz. You are expected to comply withWalden University’s Code of Conduct.
You have 200 minutes to complete the Exam. You may only attempt this Exam once.