Get NURS 6600: Practicum Project Presentations essay assignment help
NURS 6600 Week 10:Project Presentations essay assignment
NURS 6600: Capstone Synthesis Practicum | Week 10 essay assignment
In Week 9, you examined a variety of methods for disseminating scholarship. This week, you apply communication and design principles to the creation of a PowerPoint presentation related to your Practicum Project. As you develop your presentation, consider the distinctions between delivering presentations in person versus presenting online.
NURS 6600: Practicum Project Presentations essay assignment
On or before Day 1 of this week, you will post a final draft of your PowerPoint presentation in the Discussion forum. Through the exchange of feedback with your colleagues in this course, you may identify opportunities for improvement related to content and presentation style. Your Practicum Project presentation, which may include revisions based on insights from the Discussion, is due on or before Day 7 of this week.
As you complete this week’s requirements, keep in mind that your Practicum Time Log and Journal (including your third, and final, journal entry) document is due next week. You must complete all of your practicum hours on or before Day 5 of Week 11. In addition, you will submit your Professional Portfolio on or before Day 3 of Week 11.
By the end of this week, students will:
- Analyze distinctions between in-person and online presentations
- Synthesize Practicum Project elements into graduate-level presentations
- Analyze a Practicum Experience in the context of nursing leadership and management or nursing informatics*
- Construct a detailed Practicum Time Log*
- Evaluate evidence that demonstrates professional growth for inclusion in a Professional Portfolio**
*You continue working on the Assignment related to these Learning Objectives, introduced in Week 8 and submitted in Week 11.
**You continue working on the Assignment related to this Learning Objective, introduced in Week 2 and submitted in Week 11.
The development and completion of your Practicum Project is a significant milestone in your Master of Science in Nursing program of study. It is now time to share the results of your effort. As you know, there are many traditional formats you can use to share your results, such as presenting at a professional conference or publishing an article in a journal. As a leader with advanced practice knowledge, you may also have the opportunity to present your results virtually. Webinars and virtual workshops are additional methods professionals can use to share knowledge and evidence-based findings.
As you prepare to share your presentation virtually in this Discussion, think about what you would like to convey about your project to your colleagues in this course and to your practicum Faculty Member. What considerations should you take into account as you prepare to present your Practicum Project findings, conclusions, and recommendations online? What strategies can you use to ensure your presentation clearly articulates your results in the virtual environment? Keep these thoughts in mind as you prepare your final draft of your Practicum Project presentation.
- Review the Practicum Project Presentation Overview document, included in the Week 9 Learning Resources, and preview the instructions in this week’s Assignment.
- Review the information in the Learning Resources, including the suggestions for creating effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Consider the distinctions between delivering a presentation in person, e.g., at a professional conference or at your practicum site, and presenting online. What considerations do you need to take into account as you prepare to share your presentation with your colleagues in this online forum? What steps do you need to take to ensure the information is conveyed clearly and effectively?
- Using PowerPoint, complete the final draft of your Practicum Project presentation, (as indicated in the Practicum Project Presentation Overview document and this week’s Assignment). Note that the draft of your PowerPoint presentation posted in this online forum should be complete and polished. While you will have an opportunity to make revisions based on your colleagues’ feedback, the document you share should reflect your best effort to create a thoughtful, clear, and engaging presentation.
With these thoughts in mind:
By Day 1
Post the final draft of your Practicum Project presentation (by attaching your PowerPoint to your post). Explain the distinctions that you took into account as you prepared to share your presentation online.
Review your colleagues’ presentations.
By Day 3
Post one or more questions related to the content of the presentation posted by at least one of your colleagues. Be sure to direct your inquiry to someone who has not yet received a question.
Read your colleagues’ questions.
By Day 6
Respond to at least one of your colleague’s questions.