Get NURS 8400: Financial Analysis Strategies essay assignment help
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C Week 8: Financial Analysis Strategies essay assignment
NURS 8400/NURS 8400A/NURS 8400F/NURS 8400M/NURS 8400S/NURS 8400W/NURS 8400C:Design and Evaluation of Programs and Projects | Week 8 essay assignment
This week addresses financial analysis strategies and the use of cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, and cost-benefit as part of the program design process. These strategies provide various approaches for assessing aspects of a program, including the associated costs and impact of the program. As noted last week, this type of information is critical as you examine the viability of your intended program.
NURS 8400: Financial Analysis Strategies essay assignment
You apply these concepts in the Discussion and complete Assignment 3 this week. You also continue your Practicum Experience.
- Analyze the relationship between financial analysis strategies and the quality of the program outcomes
- Apply the use of cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, or cost-benefit to the program design process
Discussion: Impact of Finance on Program Success essay assignment
Money is an important resource, but it is not the only resource that matters when it comes to program design and evaluation. In fact, having sufficient money, in itself, does not equate to having a quality program or even a financially successful one. Financial strategy dictates how money is spent and allocated. With this in mind, what are the most important considerations to bear in mind as you design your program?
- Review the financial analysis information presented in the Learning Resources.
- Conduct additional research of your own to further your understanding of use of cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, and cost-benefit. Feel free to share resources that you find beneficial with your colleagues.
- How do these concepts apply to your program planning and help to facilitate quality program outcomes?
By Day 3
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- Which method of financial analysis is most appropriate for your program? Provide your rationale.
- What are the financial implications of not addressing the problem you have identified for your target population?
- What are the differences between the long-term and the short-term implications of not addressing the problem?
- How does your selected financial analysis strategy relate to the quality of program outcomes?
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective, using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.