Get NURS 8410 Week 6:Application of New Practice Approaches-Part I essay writing help
NURS 8410/8410A/8410F/8410M/8410S/8410W/8410C Week 6: The Application of New Practice Approaches, Part I essay assignment
NURS 8410/8410A/8410F/8410M/8410S/8410W/8410C: Best Practices In Nursing Specialties | Week 6 essay assignment
The first several weeks of this course have presented the foundational information necessary for you and your colleagues to develop new practice strategies. Think of the EBP Assignment issue that you have been addressing in this course. How could you synthesize the evidence you reviewed for Application 2 and what you have learned in this course to create a new approach?
NURS 8410 Week 6:Application of New Practice Approaches-Part I essay assignment
This week you formulate evidence-based practice strategies designed to promote health care quality, and develop a plan for evaluating these strategies as well. As you begin Application 3, you consider the financial and economic impact of implementing these new strategies. As you continue your practicum experience, you are asked to reflect on your leadership skills and your ability to integrate business, finance, and health policy principles in the development of initiatives that will improve the quality of care delivered.
- Integrate theoretical foundations in the development of evidence-based practice strategies
- Evaluate the potential economic impact of new practice strategies that address a selected specialty issue
- Appraise personal growth in leadership skills
Discussion: Developing and Evaluating New Practice Approaches essay assignment
One of the exciting aspects of participating in the health care field is the discovery of new techniques, treatments, and technologies that improve the quality of care and improve health outcomes. As someone engaged in advanced nursing practice, you have the opportunity to search for new solutions to issues in your specialty area. What tools can you use to guide the discovery process? What needs to be considered as you determine new practice approaches to address issues in health care? This week, you consider new ways to address the EBP Assignment issue you identified in Week 2.
- Reflect on your analysis of the evidence base that addresses your selected issue from the EBP Assignment (identified during Week 2).
- Using methods articulated in the Learning Resources, formulate new evidence-based practice strategies to address the issue and improve health care quality.
- What are the theoretical bases for your proposed strategies?
- What might be the economic impact of implementing your proposed strategies?
By Day 3
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Briefly summarize your selected issue and propose new evidence-based practice strategies. Describe the theoretical basis for your strategies.
- Discuss the potential economic impact of your suggested strategies.
- How could the new practice strategies improve health care quality?
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
By Day 6
Respond to two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom and/or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you learned and/or any insights you gained as a result of the comments made by your colleagues.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and any additional sources.