Get NURS 8510: Implementation of an Evidence-Based Project essay assignment help
NURS 8510/NURS 8510A/NURS 8510F/NURS 8510M/NURS 8510S/NURS 8510W/NURS 8510C: Week 2 & 3: Implementation of an Evidence-Based Project essay assignment
NURS 8510/NURS 8510A/NURS 8510F/NURS 8510M/NURS 8510S/NURS 8510W/NURS 8510C:Evidence-Based Practice III: Implementation, Evaluation, & Dissemination | Week 2 essay assignment
There are many variables that can influence the implementation of an evidence-based project in a practice setting, from professional standards, concerns about patient safety, organizational goals, and leadership priorities to changes in the political and economic climate that surround the organization. Before, during, and after implementation of an evidence-based project, it is important to pay attention to these considerations, which may be broadly categorized as social, political, technological, and/or financial.
NURS 8510: Implementation of an Evidence-Based Project essay assignment
In Weeks 2 and 3, you consider various implementation-related issues, including unexpected developments that may arise during implementation of the intervention and data gathering for an evidence-based practice project. You also take a close look at the distinctions between standards and best practices as they relate to an evidence-based project.
You continue your practicum experience, and submit your time log and a journal entry by the end of Week 3.
By the end of this week, you will be able to:
- Analyze issues related to the implementation of an evidence-based project
- Discriminate between standards and best practices
- Evaluate practicum experiences
Discussion: Evidence-Based Project Implementation Issues essay assignment
Before, during, and after implementation of project, or any evidence-based project, it is critical to pay attention to various social, political, technological, and/or financial considerations. Using this framework, you can identify, analyze, and address issues that may affect the implementation of the project.
For this Discussion, you evaluate considerations that may promote or impede successful implementation of your project or another evidence-based project. As you do so, bear in mind that the specific factors are likely to differ from project to project, and may vary given the timing and context in which a project is implemented. During this Discussion, you also evaluate variances between activities, standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice” in relation to the project.
- Consider the issues you have noticed while implementing the intervention and/or gathering data for your project or another evidence-based project. Bring to mind Dr. Mauk’s comments on social, political, technological, and/or financial considerations in the Weeks 2 and 3 media program. Reflect on how these considerations have, or may, affect your implementation.
- Think about any unexpected developments that arose (or may arise) during the implementation phase of your evidence-based project. What was the root cause of each development and its effect on your project?
- Return to the literature and note any variances between your activities, relevant standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice.”
- Evaluate your original plan for developing and implementing your project (regardless of where you are in the process right now) or another evidence-based project. What, if anything, would you change in order to improve the process, quality of data, etc.?
By Day 3 of Week 2
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Describe one or more significant issues related to the implementation of and data gathering for an evidence-based project. Assess the cause and meaning of each issue for your evidence-based project. If applicable, describe how the issue may have compromised your project.
- What insights related to variances between project activities, relevant standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice” are most significant for this evidence-based project?
- Summarize your evaluation of the planning for and implementation of the intervention, noting opportunities for improvement with future projects.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses.
By Day 3 of Week 3
Respond to at least two of your colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Walden Library.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.